Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Request a gpd win review sample for youtube review
Yesterday at 08:05 by Yami_Industries

» How to Plant a Dollar Tree and Watch Your Money Grow
2017-11-17, 12:53 by salvadormourra

» The Latest Firmware Of GPD Game Console
2017-11-16, 20:18 by Beavis

» Newbie Questions
2017-11-06, 04:51 by Admin

» Battery issue
2017-11-06, 04:48 by Admin

» Game streaming from GPD pocket
2017-11-06, 04:42 by Admin

» GPD Pocket win 10 pro and charging issues
2017-11-03, 03:00 by Admin

» Parts Needed
2017-10-31, 03:16 by Admin

» GPD pocket, cant boot
2017-10-31, 03:15 by Admin

Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 166 on 2016-10-25, 11:39
The most tagged members


Restore to factory default

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Restore to factory default

Post by anthony0517 on 2017-08-28, 07:05

I am a beginner of GPD pocket PC and want to know how to restore the PC to factory default. I received this pocket PC from a friend and want to remove all the data/software in that PC. Is there any image file stored in the notebook and how to trigger the reset procedure?

Thanks very much for your input!! Very Happy

anthony0517

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 2017-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Restore to factory default

Post by Admin on 2017-10-18, 10:27

It's best to brush the firmware again!

Windows 10 Home Firmware

GPD Pocket Firmware of Windows OS (20170526)
https://mega.nz/#!pJpWDSDJ!xv1E-Lsa9m-9KOXqyofHvdB90lmJ7_Ln6zVzmSwAhtI
Magnet URI: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5F9D88B90282C413D6D37CBFC5B96C3C30D81C5
avatar
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 166
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

View user profile http://forum.gpd.hk

Back to top Go down

Re: Restore to factory default

Post by hup333 on 2017-10-18, 11:30

Admin wrote:It's best to brush the firmware again!

Windows 10 Home Firmware

GPD Pocket Firmware of Windows OS (20170526)
https://mega.nz/#!pJpWDSDJ!xv1E-Lsa9m-9KOXqyofHvdB90lmJ7_Ln6zVzmSwAhtI
Magnet URI: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5F9D88B90282C413D6D37CBFC5B96C3C30D81C5

I can't use that
There are a files over 4GB
Copy past to fat32 get rejected. Don't support files over 4GB

hup333

帖子数 : 20
注册日期 : 2017-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Restore to factory default

Post by Admin on 2017-10-23, 05:57

hup333 wrote:
Admin wrote:It's best to brush the firmware again!

Windows 10 Home Firmware

GPD Pocket Firmware of Windows OS (20170526)
https://mega.nz/#!pJpWDSDJ!xv1E-Lsa9m-9KOXqyofHvdB90lmJ7_Ln6zVzmSwAhtI
Magnet URI: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5F9D88B90282C413D6D37CBFC5B96C3C30D81C5

I can't use that
There are a files over 4GB
Copy past to fat32 get rejected. Don't support files over 4GB

To format NTFS!
avatar
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 166
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

View user profile http://forum.gpd.hk

Back to top Go down

Re: Restore to factory default

Post by hup333 on 2017-10-23, 12:10

Admin wrote:
hup333 wrote:
Admin wrote:It's best to brush the firmware again!

Windows 10 Home Firmware

GPD Pocket Firmware of Windows OS (20170526)
https://mega.nz/#!pJpWDSDJ!xv1E-Lsa9m-9KOXqyofHvdB90lmJ7_Ln6zVzmSwAhtI
Magnet URI: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5F9D88B90282C413D6D37CBFC5B96C3C30D81C5

I can't use that
There are a files over 4GB
Copy past to fat32 get rejected. Don't support files over 4GB

To format NTFS!

Format NTFS, copy files, won't boot

hup333

帖子数 : 20
注册日期 : 2017-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Restore to factory default

Post by Admin on 2017-10-27, 11:23

hup333 wrote:
Admin wrote:
hup333 wrote:
Admin wrote:It's best to brush the firmware again!

Windows 10 Home Firmware

GPD Pocket Firmware of Windows OS (20170526)
https://mega.nz/#!pJpWDSDJ!xv1E-Lsa9m-9KOXqyofHvdB90lmJ7_Ln6zVzmSwAhtI
Magnet URI: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5F9D88B90282C413D6D37CBFC5B96C3C30D81C5

I can't use that
There are a files over 4GB
Copy past to fat32 get rejected. Don't support files over 4GB

To format NTFS!

Format NTFS, copy files, won't boot

Did you change the name of the usb drive to WINPE?
avatar
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 166
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

View user profile http://forum.gpd.hk

Back to top Go down

Re: Restore to factory default

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum