GPD掌机官方论坛

讨论GPD系列掌机 XD Q9 Q89 G7 XD等

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

Top posting users this month

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 166 on 2016-10-25, 11:39

The most tagged members


    Make it as Linux handheld computer

    Share

    rickyzhang

    帖子数 : 2
    注册日期 : 2016-04-22

    Make it as Linux handheld computer

    Post by rickyzhang on 2016-04-22, 03:45

    I'm looking for a Linux handheld computer. There are only two things are missing in GPD XD:
    1. keyboard
    2. Linux OS

    Are there any plan to build this?

    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    帖子数 : 68
    注册日期 : 2016-04-08

    Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

    Post by Admin on 2016-04-22, 08:50

    rickyzhang wrote:I'm looking for a Linux handheld computer. There are only two things are missing in GPD XD:
    1. keyboard
    2. Linux OS

    Are there any plan to build this?


    I think you can check our new product-GPD WIN.it is attached a functional keyboard and can run Linux OS.
    Check the link blow:https://igg.me/at/gpdwin/x/13469132

    rickyzhang

    帖子数 : 2
    注册日期 : 2016-04-22

    Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

    Post by rickyzhang on 2016-04-22, 21:45

    Great! I just make a contribution. I hope the team can choose components, such as touch screen, wifi, BT and etc, support Linux OTB.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    帖子数 : 68
    注册日期 : 2016-04-08

    Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

    Post by Admin on 2016-04-23, 04:32

    rickyzhang wrote:Great! I just make a contribution. I hope the team can choose components, such as touch screen, wifi, BT and etc, support Linux OTB.
    Thanks for support!!Yes. GPD WIN has a touch screen,wifi and bluetooth are all supported.and also can run Linux.

    rickcl

    帖子数 : 2
    注册日期 : 2016-05-14

    Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

    Post by rickcl on 2016-05-14, 20:38

    Admin wrote:
    rickyzhang wrote:Great! I just make a contribution. I hope the team can choose components, such as touch screen, wifi, BT and etc, support Linux OTB.
    Thanks for support!!Yes. GPD WIN has a touch screen,wifi and bluetooth are all supported.and also can run Linux.
    Will you officially support a particular version of Linux (e.g. Mint, Ubuntu or Debian)? The Pyra Handheld comes with a full Debian distro. The GPD Win should offer something similar. There a lots of issues with these newer Intel chipsets and Linux, so GPD really needs to be committed to backing this as an official OS.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    帖子数 : 68
    注册日期 : 2016-04-08

    Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

    Post by Admin on 2016-05-17, 10:07

    rickcl wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    rickyzhang wrote:Great! I just make a contribution. I hope the team can choose components, such as touch screen, wifi, BT and etc, support Linux OTB.
    Thanks for support!!Yes. GPD WIN has a touch screen,wifi and bluetooth are all supported.and also can run Linux.
    Will you officially support a particular version of Linux (e.g. Mint, Ubuntu or Debian)? The Pyra Handheld comes with a full Debian distro. The GPD Win should offer something similar. There a lots of issues with these newer Intel chipsets and Linux, so GPD really needs to be committed to backing this as an official OS.

    I am not sure that.But i will transmit your suggestion to our team and consider it seriously.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-23, 11:04