GPD掌机官方论坛

讨论GPD系列掌机 XD Q9 Q89 G7 XD等

I forgot my password

Latest topics

Top posting users this month

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 166 on 2016-10-25, 11:39

The most tagged members

Hello, Im currently working in Shanghai China. Would someone from GPD (Or anyone) be able to point me to a retailer where I can purchase the GPD Win?

monkee05

帖子数 : 3
    注册日期 : 2016-11-04

Hello, Im currently working in Shanghai China. Would someone from GPD (Or anyone) be able to point me to a retailer where I can purchase the GPD Win?

Post by monkee05 on 2016-11-04, 11:18

Hello.

I'm trying to find a retailer selling the GPD win here in China.
    Would anyone be able to point me to one?

Also If i purchased the GPD Win in China, would the Win OS installed be in Chinese or would I be able to get a English version?
    Sorry, lastly is it possible to get the power adapter for Type I standard (Australia, NZ and China).

Thank you. Smile

Chris

nex86

帖子数 : 10
    注册日期 : 2016-10-29

Re: Hello, Im currently working in Shanghai China. Would someone from GPD (Or anyone) be able to point me to a retailer where I can purchase the GPD Win?

Post by nex86 on 2016-11-04, 19:23

http://www.geekbuying.com/ is a chinese retailer.

monkee05

Re: Hello, Im currently working in Shanghai China. Would someone from GPD (Or anyone) be able to point me to a retailer where I can purchase the GPD Win?

Post by monkee05 on 2016-11-04, 21:26

Cheers mate! Will check them out

monkee05

Post by monkee05 on 2016-11-04, 21:29

Oh I checked them out before. I can't select China. Im a bit too scared to order off Taobao. Im a foreigner sorry. But I cannot seam to fill out the order to get the here.

Karen_zhou

帖子数 : 47
    注册日期 : 2016-11-22

Post by Karen_zhou on 2016-11-23, 10:51

monkee05 wrote:Hello.

I'm trying to find a retailer selling the GPD win here in China.
    Would anyone be able to point me to one?

Also If i purchased the GPD Win in China, would the Win OS installed be in Chinese or would I be able to get a English version?
    Sorry, lastly is it possible to get the power adapter for Type I standard (Australia, NZ and China).

Thank you.  Smile

Chris

For the retailer information in China, please refer to our website: www.softwincn.com, under “网店” you may find out the retailer information in China.

The default language setting of GPD WIN purchased in China is also in English, so please do not worry about it.

Currently our power setting is US standard,which is suitable for Japan, China and USA. For European countries you may need a power adapter. Currently we don't
    provide the adapter for UK standard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-09-23, 11:06