GPD掌机官方论坛

讨论GPD系列掌机 XD Q9 Q89 G7 XD等

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

Top posting users this month

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 166 on 2016-10-25, 11:39

The most tagged members


    LED problem

    Share

    Inferno Grace

    帖子数 : 1
    注册日期 : 2016-12-09

    LED problem

    Post by Inferno Grace on 2016-12-09, 10:26

    My GPD Win 10 is working fine, but the only issue is ...
    The power LED is on when powering up, then it is off few second later.
    (And staying off when Windows 10 is running)

    Also power LED is kept on after it's power off.
    (So I got to manually press the ON/OFF button to turn of the power LED)

    Thanks!

    Very Happy

    Karen_zhou

    帖子数 : 47
    注册日期 : 2016-11-22

    Re: LED problem

    Post by Karen_zhou on 2016-12-12, 03:20

    Inferno Grace wrote:My GPD Win 10 is working fine, but the only issue is ...
    The power LED is on when powering up, then it is off few second later.
    (And staying off when Windows 10 is running)

    Also power LED is kept on after it's power off.
    (So I got to manually press the ON/OFF button to turn of the power LED)

    Thanks!

    Very Happy

    Please try to reinstall the bios from the below link: https://mega.nz/#F!kdZnxIQI!HBreDSkh0dkxjsbxJH5m2Q

    deddy

    帖子数 : 1
    注册日期 : 2016-12-16

    Re: LED problem

    Post by deddy on 2016-12-16, 09:56

    I also experiencing the same issue with the LED, when I shutdown Windows, the LED also turn ON.
    Try to download the BIOS but it seems that the link does not exist anymore.

    I'm upgrading GPD WIN from Windows 10 Home into Windows 10 Pro and also running the last built (version 1607 - anniversary edition).

    Please re-upload the BIOS, is this will fixed the LED issues?

    Thanks

    Karen_zhou

    帖子数 : 47
    注册日期 : 2016-11-22

    Re: LED problem

    Post by Karen_zhou on 2016-12-16, 10:07

    deddy wrote:I also experiencing the same issue with the LED, when I shutdown Windows, the LED also turn ON.
    Try to download the BIOS but it seems that the link does not exist anymore.

    I'm upgrading GPD WIN from Windows 10 Home into Windows 10 Pro and also running the last built (version 1607 - anniversary edition).

    Please re-upload the BIOS, is this will fixed the LED issues?

    Thanks

    Please send an email to karenzhou@gpd.hk and we will send you the latest bios.

    mighty78

    帖子数 : 4
    注册日期 : 2016-10-13

    Samne problem

    Post by mighty78 on 2016-12-28, 04:35

    I have the same problem, when i put the Gpd on charge the LED stays on for about 15 secs and then turns off, seems to charge slow 6% in one hour.
    My Gpd didnt use to do this it worked fine for about a week after i got it back from repairs but yeah new problem.

    Karen_zhou

    帖子数 : 47
    注册日期 : 2016-11-22

    Re: LED problem

    Post by Karen_zhou on 2016-12-28, 07:06

    mighty78 wrote:I have the same problem, when i put the Gpd on charge the LED stays on for about 15 secs and then turns off, seems to charge slow 6% in one hour.
    My Gpd didnt use to do this it worked fine for about a week after i got it back from repairs but yeah new problem.

    Maybe there is something wrong with the battery calibration. Please email to karenzhou@gpd.hk with your request and we will send you the latest bios.

    mighty78

    帖子数 : 4
    注册日期 : 2016-10-13

    Re: LED problem

    Post by mighty78 on 2016-12-28, 08:04

    Karen_zhou wrote:
    mighty78 wrote:I have the same problem, when i put the Gpd on charge the LED stays on for about 15 secs and then turns off, seems to charge slow 6% in one hour.
    My Gpd didnt use to do this it worked fine for about a week after i got it back from repairs but yeah new problem.

    Maybe there is something wrong with the battery calibration. Please email to karenzhou@gpd.hk with your request and we will send you the latest bios.

    I did the bios update, with original cable and charger in windows it sais slow charging. When device is of it´s same thing Red led is on for about 10 secs then go off. When i tried changing the cable the device powers on and a picture with fast charge 100% and device powers off. In windows it sais charging slow and 76%.

    Best regards

    Tony Herrero

    Sponsored content

    Re: LED problem

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-22, 17:24