Most users ever online was 166 on 2016-10-25, 11:39

The most tagged members

Replacement Parts

JTRACKER

帖子数 : 4
    注册日期 : 2017-01-11

Replacement Parts

Post by JTRACKER on 2017-01-11, 02:43

I got a GPD WIN for my son for Christmas and the R2 button is faulty within 20 minutes of use.

I have emailed multiple times using the web contact form and via facebook, but have yet to get a reply from anyone.

For a purchase of over $500 I would expect some better response to the request and simply a replacement switch sent in the mail.

Anybody else having such great support ???

JT

nga

帖子数 : 5
    注册日期 : 2017-01-05

Re: Replacement Parts

Post by nga on 2017-01-13, 12:33

Hi JTRACKER,

Keyboard problem here...
    I tried e-mails, a message in the forum, Skype (8 h difference complicate this, I admit) and SMS. I received an "OK" by SMS, but no further development, so far.
    Let's hope they are just having a peak of work and that they will answer in a day or two...
    Good luck,

nga

JTRACKER

Post by JTRACKER on 2017-01-13, 16:09

Funny you should say a day or two as it's been a few weeks already with no reply. They sure do like to take your money quickly.

I'm just looking for a replacement R2 button! Send it in the mail to me and I might be happy.

Let's see what kind of business they are running.

nga

Post by nga on 2017-01-18, 19:38

Well... Still no answer to my e-mails...
    This is not good customer support.

JTRACKER

Post by JTRACKER on 2017-01-18, 19:48

I guess I need to start my social media attack on this company/person, since they are totally useless !!

What a waste of money.
    Admin
    Admin

帖子数 : 68
    注册日期 : 2016-04-08

Post by Admin on 2017-02-14, 09:54

JTRACKER wrote:I got a GPD WIN for my son for Christmas and the R2 button is faulty within 20 minutes of use.

I have emailed multiple times using the web contact form and via facebook, but have yet to get a reply from anyone.

For a purchase of over $500 I would expect some better response to the request and simply a replacement switch sent in the mail.

Anybody else having such great support ???

JT

Sorry for the late response.
    Please send a email to: kendyzhu777@softwincn.com.
    Please put "repair machine(your Pledge ID+your country)" as the email subject. and attached your indiegogo order screenshot and the problem of your GPD WIN.
    I will try to reply your soon.

Last edited by Admin on 2017-02-14, 09:55; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

帖子数 : 68
    注册日期 : 2016-04-08

Post by Admin on 2017-02-14, 09:55

nga wrote:Well... Still no answer to my e-mails...

Please put "repair machine(your Pledge ID+your country)" as the email subject. and attached your indiegogo order screenshot and the problem of your GPD WIN.

nga

Post by nga on 2017-02-14, 11:21

Admin wrote:
    nga wrote:Well... Still no answer to my e-mails...

I will send an other e-mail to kendyzhu777@softwincn.com (I already sent one...)

I don't have a Pledge ID, I am from Portugal and I bought my GPD Win from your representative in France, SARL-HTE. They do not reply to my e-mails and their phone was off every time I tried and now it does not work.

JTRACKER

Repair Support

Post by JTRACKER on 2017-02-16, 19:23

So I have finally got some responses from the "repair" department - but they are still asking for a pledge ID for which I do not have.

I responded to those messages and was then told I had to contact the "distributor" who was Amazon.

The request I made was to get a replacement R2 switch which I'm sure is a $5 part and am being now constantly being refused support.

I will start a campaign to have GPD bashed for their incompetence and for their unethical business practices.

These guys suck for support and make nothing but continual excuses, when a simple honour of support is all they need to do.

It's a business that should fail and I hope I can aid in that end.

Its too bad my lawyers can do nothing to douchebag businesses from HongKong.

I will contact Amazon as well to ensure this product is no longer sold through them.

You guys are pitiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-08-22, 20:46